In this behavioural safety training in industry highlights the responsibilities of managers to identify and reduce the root causes of unsafe behaviours in industrial workplaces.
Around 95% of workplace accidents are caused by unsafe behaviour. In the majority of such cases, management errors are at the root of the problem. Hence, all businesses have a legal responsibility to ensure the safety of their employees whilst at work.
Human Focus is offering the list of following training course regarding behavioural safety
This eLearning training follows the following course outline:
- Behavioural Motivators
- Types of payoffs
- Asking Why?
- 80/20 Rule (To identify and remove the root causes of unsafe behaviour)
This behavioural safety online course is specially designed for those who are responsible for managing health and safety in the industrial workplaces. It includes:
- Team Leaders
This eLearning course will offer the following benefits to your organisation:
- Save Training Cost – No need to spend money on hiring expert trainers
- Improve Compliance – This eLearning system tracks training completion of each trainee, thus provide compliance affirmation
- Saves time – This behavioural safety in industry course isavailable to everyone; anytime and anywhere
- Build Company Reputation- Improves safety awareness culture within the organisation, thus builds integrity within the global marketplace
- Enhance Productivity – Few hours are lost as a result of accidents in the industrial workplace
- Recognised Certification –Course offers internationally recognised RoSPA-Approved certification for learners who successfully pass this course